Wednesday, October 26, 2011

my inspiration blog #2


what has inspired me this week was the cancer walk or as it's truly called light the night walk i did with my sister, cousin and friends. the event was great and some parts made me sad because it reminded me of my grandparents who died of cancer. i really miss them and during the walk/event i cried. it was packed down there and very cold but i'm glad i stayed through it all. i'm really proud of myself for doing the two mile walk for cancer.


my friend's mom has cancer and we decided to join them for the event. i know they are upset for how their mom is but she's doing good now and i hope that she stays okay for a long time. she was proud of herself for having the strength to do the walk and everybody was proud for doing the walk and accompanying her through the cancer walk. i know it was't easy but she doesn't let that affect her from being the normal person she truly is. what got me and my friend mad was that a group of girls looked at her with a horrible face when she had a mask to help her while shes outside to protect her from the germs and what not. that hurt my friend a lot but she didn't let it get to her because she loves her mom very much even though she is the way she is.


me and my friend painted our face with the cancer ribbon, i felt like a little kid again but it was fun and funny. if i had a chance i would do it all over again and walk every year. deep inside i felt as though my grandparents were right there with me and my sister even though we couldn't see them but their spirits were with us. forever and always they will be in my heart wherever i go in life. i wish they were still here but i know there is no way i can do something like that since it's impossible. life without them has been hard and different but i know nobody can live up till a million years old and i have to accept what has happened in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment