Thursday, October 27, 2011

inspiration blog #3

a lot of things inspire me, for example my mother inspires me to continue in life when times are hard and seem extremely difficult. i honestly don't know what i would do without my mom because she is the most important lady in my life. when hard times occur, she tries her best to keep going and never give up. she tries to figure out how to always help my sister and i out and show us that she's strong when i know she wants to scream and cry from time to time from everything in life. 


the bond that my mom and i have is awesome. we have so much fun and of course we do have our differences and argue from time to time about certain things bu that's how life is. we go places, have fun at home, help each other out especially around the house and much more. i try my best to help her out because she was a great mother helping me out, providing me with food, teaching me how to respect others and her of course, teaching me how to speak and understand Spanish, teaching me manners, and much more. she has done so much for me that i don't how to ever repay her for everything. i'm so thankful and happy she didn't give me up for abortion nor abandon me when i was born. i have the best mother in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment